We run this site so that people like you (and people you like) can use it for personal entertainment, information, education, communication, and cybergratification. So go ahead and browse around all you like. You can even download stuff from the site but only for noncommercial, personal use. If you do, though, dont fool around with the copyright and other notices all over the stuff Theyre there for a really good reason. And dont even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, reposting, or anything else uncool with any of the stuff, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we give you written permission. And its not likely we will. If you visit our site, youre also legally obligated to read stuck with the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or Raleigh, NC. You shouldnt access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, theres no turning back you are bound by read stuck with the terms and conditions
1. For everyones sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say its not. So you cant use the stuff except how we say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without our written permission. And like we said before, its not likely well give you permission anyway. In fact, even if we wanted to, the lawyers are likely to veto any deal anyway. So its better you dont even ask.
2. While we try to include accurate stuff on the site, were not promising you its accurate. In fact, were not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. So if you use stuff on the site, youre using it at your own risk. Dont call us if theres a problem because we assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
“CONTENT” means source code, photos, images, vectors, moving images, animations, films, videos, audiovisual works, or other media together with all associated keywords, metadata, and/or titles.
3. We and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, the lawyers want you to know that our disclaimer includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEIMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Ugh What a mouthful from the mouthpieces. We put all of that in quotes because we couldnt figure out any other way to say it that the lawyers would accept. But heres the bottom line were not responsible if youre browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. We sure hope that doesnt happen, but if it does, dont call us
4. If you dont want the world to know something dont post in on the site in any bulletin board or anyplace else. Thats because anything you disclose to us is ours. Thats right ours. So we can do anything we want with the stuff you post. We can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else. We can even send it to your mother as soon as we find her address. Not only that, we can even use any ideas, concepts, know how, or techniques you post any way we want to, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post.
5. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone elses property were using with their permission. No matter what, its definitely not your property. You or any of your net friends cant use it unless we said you could on this page or somewhere else on the site. And guess what we wont say yes. So be careful, Bunky, because unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
6. There are also a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either we own or were using with someone elses permission. So dont think you have any kind of license or right to use them, because you dont and were not about to give you one. If you dont leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our site, well probably go ballistic, so will the companies that own the other trademarks, logos and service marks. That means that were likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others.
7. Youll probably notice weve linked our site to lots of others. While thats cool, it doesnt mean weve looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see whats going on. So dont blame us if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go ahead and link, but remember, youre doing it at your risk.
8. That brings us to what you do on our own site. While we occasionally listen in on chat groups, or look at the posting in our discussion groups or on our bulletin boards, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of those locations or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you might encounter when you visit such places on our site. And dont be stupid by posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement types may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law anywhere, anytime. While we certainly respect your privacy, we have no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask us who might have posted nasty stuff on our site.
9. Software that we use on this Site is protected by all sorts of patriotic United States laws. Because of that, you cant download or send the software to anyone in the vacation travel spots of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country where United States has embargoed goods; or (get this) to anyone on the United States Treasury Departments list of Specially Designated Nationals, the United States Commerce Departments Table of Deny Orders, or the FBIs Most Wanted Internet Creeps List (just kidding on the last one). As if that were not tough enough, if you live in or are a national of any of those lovely places, youre not even supposed to be reading this page, so beat it!
We should be moving out of private alpha soon, in the meantime get started on your site with our free website template.
@Copyright 2022 SaasEasy.io
Theme By SaasEasy.io